To calculate a pH value select acid or base, enter a molarity and a volume. You can choose or enter a pK or select a strong acid. To generate a solution tap the (+)button.
1. Component Properties: The entered values of the current component
2. pH Value: The pH value is calculated based on the component properties.
3. pH Scale: The scale visualizes the result. It is only visible in portrait mode.
4. Switch View: Tap to change between the pH calculator and the titration view
5. Delete All: Tap the clear all fields
1. Acid or Base: Tap to select an acid or base
2. Concentration and Volume: Tap to enter the values. Both values are mandatory.
3. Strong Selector: Tap switch to calculate the pH for a strong acid or base.
4. pK value: Enter a value directly or choose are substance from a list. To display the list tap the blue arrow. It is possible to select a pK for weak acids or bases or multiple pK's for multiprotic acids.
5. Solution: Tap the (+)button to add the current component to a solution.
1. pH Value: Enter a pH value to calculate the required concentration of an acid or base to achieve the desired pH. Optionally a pK value can be provided. To change the volume enter a value directly or use the slider to adjust the volume.
The required concentration will be displayed.
3. Selected Solution: To load the solution from the pH calculator tap the "load solution" button.
4. Generate Graph: To display the titration curve tap the graph button. It may take a few seconds until the graph appears.